Commercial Air Conditioning Install, Maintenance & Repairs Tweed Heads
Fusion Air specialises in air conditioning for factories, fast food outlets, schools, offices and office buildings in Tweed Heads South & Surrounds.
Fusion Air can design, install, balance, commission, test and project manage all aspects of mechanical building services installations for a range of commercial premises. We have extensive experience with factories, fast food outlets, schools, offices and office buildings.
Fusion Air can offer a variety of products for your commercial property including under ceiling cassettes, large ducted systems, V.R.F. and rooftop package units. We install products from leading manufacturers, however, are not restricted to one manufacturer. Fusion Air prides itself on being able to work with clients with the aim to design an innovative, cost-effective and energy efficient air conditioning solution to meet your needs.
Our professional advice, on-site workmanship and technical ability are superior. We guarantee your total satisfaction with our services.
Contact Fusion Air for your obligation free quote.
COMPLETED COMMERCIAL PROJECTS:
• Ripcurl Coolangatta, Byron and Surfers Paradise
• Murwillumbah Hospital Emergency Department Refurbishment
• Wilson Park Public School Refurbishment, Lismore
• Pacific Coast Christian School, Tweed Heads South
• Tweed District Hospital Day Surgery
• Essential Energy, Ewingsdale
• Lindisfarne Anglican School, Terranora
• St Ambrose Catholic Primary School, Pottsville
• All Saints Anglican School
• St Andrews Early Learning Centre
Following on from and in conjunction with the commercial installation, Fusion Air can offer regular service and maintenance packages to ensure your air conditioning continues to operate at its optimum. Each package is tailored to the requirements of each individual property.
A regular maintenance service provides the preventative measure that helps reduce and aims to eliminate equipment breakdown so that your business can run smoothly 24/7. Equipment that is not properly maintained can result in costly repairs, health issues, high power consumption and reduced life cycle of the system.
Planned preventative maintenance ensures that air conditioning and atmospheric control systems in your buildings remain efficient and provide employees with a comfortable & safe working environment.
If your business premises doesn’t currently have a regular service and maintenance schedule in place, please contact us TODAY to arrange for an inspection, report and quote.
Fusion Air can repair your commercial air conditioner. We will give you time efficient service as we understand how important it is for your clients and staff to be comfortable.
Our advice will be honest and up-front so you can make timely decisions to have your air conditioner back up and running. Fusion Air has experience in repairing:
• Split system and rooftop package reverse cycle air conditioning units
• Cassette and wall mounted split reverse cycle air conditioning units
• Air handling and fan coil units
• All types of fans, including toilet exhaust, kitchen, and general fans